Friday, July 22, 2011

All Things Beautiful

After sitting on the sidelines for three years, I've decided to take the plunge and start my own blog!  I love looking through blogs, seeing lovely pictures, learning about all kinds of new things, and just being inspired by all the neat people and ideas that are out there. I have been moved by so many profound thoughts and conversations that take place on the blogs that I follow.  I may not be able to move anyone in that way, but I'd like to share a little glimpse of my world.  I thought one of the best ways to start would be with pictures of just a few things that are special to me.   They may not be great photos and it has only taken me two days to figure out how to get them posted and they are still off center, but I'll just jump right in!



























I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment