Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Garden Update

It was a hectic week for me, and little happened on the vegetable garden front. 
My table full of seeds sits exactly as it did last week.

I did manage to get some of my seed pots made.  A good friend gave me this "Pot Maker" years ago, an this is my first year to try it.   I've never had the nerve (or time)  to start my own seeds before so this year is a learning process for me.


 The flowers around the yard however are in full bloom.  This azalea is one of three planted between my neighbor and I.  I lost one by the back door this past year and have no idea why.  This color is just so amazingly vibrant!

The lilacs are in full bloom outside....


and inside!



As pretty as they look, they smell even better.

It's spring break for me this week and I'm five bags away from my goal of 40 bags in 40 days. 
 I'll push forward with that and then turn my attention toward the waiting garden....
I'm looking forward to a busy week here at home.

Linking up with Ginny at Small Things for the Saturday Garden Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment