Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Beginning

We are traveling today with a car load of wedding gifts and Emily's dog to her home. Bryce and Emily return this evening from a week long beach honeymoon. What an exciting time for them!

I remember when John and I returned from our honeymoon. It was such a mixed bag of feelings....excitement at beginning our new life together, opening gifts together ( my parents dropped them in our apartment just as we are doing), and dreading the grind of work the next day. Reality can be both good and bad at times.

Coming back from vacation is usually like that though isn't it? We are always happy to be home, but miss the escape that vacations provide.

I am so excited for these two.....I hope that they have the years of happy marriage that John and I have been blessed with!

To new beginnings......


No comments:

Post a Comment